Saturday, July 27, 2013

Granite and its Nautical Influence

I just got back from vacation in SW Utah. We rented a houseboat on Lake Powell. If you have not been there you are missing one of the most beautiful spots in the country. After 8 years in the real estate industry, houses are always on my mind. Trying to shut it off during on vacation was my goal but housing came up in a strange way. We rented a houseboat with two other families. One of the couples had the chance to go on a private houseboat. A boat that made ours look like a rowboat. What was the number one thing that my friends remembered from the boat tour? The size of the engines? The advanced navigation system? The stability of the ride? NO! The granite countertops in the Kitchen and the Bathrooms! So granite continues to have a profound influence with my home buyers and the my fellow boat lovers!

No comments: